Перейти к публикации

Все про автономера

Premier Hazard
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

I thank you very much for your answer.......and to use english than a translator !  Sorry but at least it was funny !!!

So as I try to explain is : I'm from France and I'm well interested by plates from worlwide. Your topic is really a gem for me, thanw to all contributors

my questions was :

- Do you when the former wavy flag plate stopped ?

- On a lot of pictures when can see clearly TWO hyphens, but not always painted in black, why ?

And I take the opportunity of my first message to ask to all ofyou if somebody interested in German plates (for decoration of couse) ?

Hope it is better 

Hello, YVES64

Hello from Azerbaijan, and thank You for your interest

– Number plates with wavy flag over approximately ~ 2011 August-September. Why? Actually, I dont know, maybe because of the poor quality of plates, that were previously published in Spain, as i remember. And now they are made here, in Azerbaijan.

– Because, this is paint (black hyphens), and most of us like to remove this paint with acetone ))))

On board we have several vendors who sell souvenir number plates from Germany (look at my profile pic)

Содержимое этого сообщения скрыто.
Чтобы увидеть его, вам следует войти на форум, или пройти регистрацию, если её у вас нет.

• Yeri var! 2

Hello, YVES64

Hello from Azerbaijan, and thank You for your interest

– Number plates with wavy flag over approximately ~ 2011 August-September. Why? Actually, I dont know, maybe because of the poor quality of plates, that were previously published in Spain, as i remember. And now they are made here, in Azerbaijan.

– Because, this is paint (black hyphens), and most of us like to remove this paint with acetone ))))

On board we have several vendors who sell souvenir number plates from Germany (look at my profile pic)

Чтобы увидеть его, вам следует войти на форум, или пройти регистрацию, если её у вас нет.

А кто именно продает?

Что-то я тему не встречал...

А кто именно продает?

Что-то я тему не встречал...

Раньше продавали, сейчас не знаю, но, по-моему, что-то было

Раньше продавали, сейчас не знаю, но, по-моему, что-то было

Thank you so much Sirs

It is a great pleasure to obtain an answer from two kindly persons

to complete I know the former Mfg, et was SAMART a  company from Spain, but it made the wavy plate with the flag on a small protrusion, I also seen with the wavy flag on flat !

You said plates are made in AZ ! it is on a german machinery (UTSCH Company ?) or a full Azeri system ???

Sorry if I'm pushy, but I don't now other gentlemen in AZ !!!

As you can understand, I'm fond of plates from worlwide. I don't know the way to add pictures, but if you are interested and explain the way to me, I can send

..... and regarding german plates , I'm not in, any commercial idea !

Great ! it works

• Yeri var! 1

Thank you so much Sirs

It is a great pleasure to obtain an answer from two kindly persons

to complete I know the former Mfg, et was SAMART a  company from Spain, but it made the wavy plate with the flag on a small protrusion, I also seen with the wavy flag on flat !

You said plates are made in AZ ! it is on a german machinery (UTSCH Company ?) or a full Azeri system ???

Sorry if I'm pushy, but I don't now other gentlemen in AZ !!!

As you can understand, I'm fond of plates from worlwide. I don't know the way to add pictures, but if you are interested and explain the way to me, I can send

..... and regarding german plates , I'm not in, any commercial idea !

Great ! it works

Not at all, you are exaggerating))

Do you collect plates?

if so, I can offer you Turkish:

Congratulations with the first photo!

• Yeri var! 1

Thank you Etienne !  

Yes I manage by myself for send the picture, not so easy when you cannot read russian caracters !

And yes too regarding your question. I collect plates from worlwide from 48 years, so if you want some pictures ...don't hesitate

Regarding your offer, I thank you so much, but I collect only real and/or used plates. I think yours should be a kind of "booster" or decorative plate, no ?

plates in Turkey are interesting, not only because they bore blue euroband for ages, but also becque they are stricly coded, and you can knows where a vehicle come by that. And Turkey is a beautiful country too with very pleasant sighseeings

Of course I'm in due course if you have some plates from AZ. And let me add two pictures of the wavy flag :

this one was the SAMART production, with flag on a protrusion

and this one is very close but on flat field

Do you know the manufacturer ???

Have a nice day

• Yeri var! 2

Thank you Etienne !  

Yes I manage by myself for send the picture, not so easy when you cannot read russian caracters !

And yes too regarding your question. I collect plates from worlwide from 48 years, so if you want some pictures ...don't hesitate

Regarding your offer, I thank you so much, but I collect only real and/or used plates. I think yours should be a kind of "booster" or decorative plate, no ?

plates in Turkey are interesting, not only because they bore blue euroband for ages, but also becque they are stricly coded, and you can knows where a vehicle come by that. And Turkey is a beautiful country too with very pleasant sighseeings

Of course I'm in due course if you have some plates from AZ. And let me add two pictures of the wavy flag :

this one was the SAMART production, with flag on a protrusion

and this one is very close but on flat field

Do you know the manufacturer ???

Have a nice day

Dear YVES64!!! 
If you are interested in ORIGINAL plates (with watermark) from Turkey, please contact me. I can order it from Turkey for U.
You can choose any 8 characters (letters and numbers).
I can't help U with AZ plates, but we have masters in Baku who make COPYES of tablets, if U need...
P.S.: I don't know the manufacturer, unfortunately.
Good Luck!!!
  • Yeri var! 2

Hello Etienne

Many thanks for  your answer, and teh time you spend for me

"we have masters in Baku who make COPYES of tablets, if U need..." what do you want to say ? somebody made "copy" of a real one plate ? in case of lost ?

According to your offers, is it plate "like" a real one, or with fancy refistration ?

And by the way, congrats for your vehicle. Is it a real Plymouth or a mitsu ? I don't knwo Plymouth is (or was) sold in AZ, many of them in the country ?

Noce day for you and your family

• Yeri var! 1

Уважаемые, подскажите цену на 10 KE 500 два раза давали 5.000азн. Оба раза стало жалко продавать.

Уважаемые, подскажите цену на 10 KE 500 два раза давали 5.000азн. Оба раза стало жалко продавать.

норм цена. больше не дадут думаю,  разве что принципиальный человек у которого все 10 .. .. 500 

• Yeri var! 1

Hello Etienne

Many thanks for  your answer, and teh time you spend for me

"we have masters in Baku who make COPYES of tablets, if U need..." what do you want to say ? somebody made "copy" of a real one plate ? in case of lost ?

According to your offers, is it plate "like" a real one, or with fancy refistration ?

And by the way, congrats for your vehicle. Is it a real Plymouth or a mitsu ? I don't knwo Plymouth is (or was) sold in AZ, many of them in the country ?

Noce day for you and your family

Hello!!!)))

U should not thank!

Our masters restore worn and damaged plates. I'm sure one of them makes a copy too.

About Turkish plates, as I wrote, I have contacts & I cfn order any number from Turkey.

About my car - this is a real Plymouth Laser ))) 1991year. There are only 2-3 of them in Baku.

Thank you for your wishes - a one!

Изменено пользователем Etienne
  • Yeri var! 1

Kim bilir Vaz07-ye 90 ** 002 nomreni nechiye almag olar ?

Изменено пользователем Cafarli_Seymur

Hello Etienne

Thank you so much for your answer, your offer....and your counsel !!!

According counsel : Do you know one this "master" which made copies ? or anybody here knows one ?

According to your offer : why not, depoend of price of course, because I've plates from Turkey in my collection (I went three times in Turkey, a great souvenir at each time) but ....

And according to my past offer, please find a picture of what I' have on hands. Note the frame is very very rare and hard to get ! I think owners of Audi are very proud about !

have also plates with red band (=export) or blue band(normal serie)

Deqiq bilen var 90 herfleri qariwiq 014 nomre neceyedi?

Интересно будет ли время когда из ГАИ будут сами звонить и предлагать номера... (как с мобильными номерами)

Типа: Bizde sizin nomrevizden 99-nan var oz giymetine... (16 azn-e)... ))))

• Yeri var! 10

Кто реально покупал или знает цены на одинаковые цифры с 99? (исключение 999 666)

Изменено пользователем AVTOSUREN

Кто реально покупал или знает цены на одинаковые цифры с 99? (исключение 999 666)

99 BN 555  2500 без оформления

• Yeri var! 2

народ ,интересует вопрос , могу ли я найти в ГАИ точный номер ? а конкретнее ga-815 , или геморой ?

народ ,интересует вопрос , могу ли я найти в ГАИ точный номер ? а конкретнее ga-815 , или геморой ?

Что значит найти точный номер GA 815? Я думаю для начала надо корректно поставить вопрос.

Что значит найти точный номер GA 815? Я думаю для начала надо корректно поставить вопрос.

интересует номер GA 815 , начало 10,90,99 не имеет значения

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас
 Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...