Перейти к публикации

BMW MAO Edition

Mao
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Немного о машине:

Даже в 2010г она пылает страстью,в которой можно возить девочек и совращать их в салоне и скрытой злостью, готовой разорвать всех на своем пути.

да ты что

Содержимое этого сообщения скрыто.
Чтобы увидеть его, вам следует войти на форум, или пройти регистрацию, если её у вас нет.

!

Внимание!

Не первый день на форуме зачем копировать огромный пост?

---

зачот дядя, дайош М пакет :super:

Изменено пользователем shypuk

clean ride

Чтобы увидеть его, вам следует войти на форум, или пройти регистрацию, если её у вас нет.

Мао, по дискам инфа

After a great deal of trial and error, I have a few empirical findings on the fitment of aftermarket wheels and tires on the E36 M3. I would appreciate any other findings, or ideas.

The stock wheels on the 94 and 95 M3's are 17 x 7.5, with a 41mm offset (ET). They are fine for a 235/40, but probably too narrow for anything much bigger. A 245/40 will fit, but an 8 or 8.5" rim would be better. 17x7.5 works ok with 235/45 R1's, but both the R1's and the stock tires would fit even better on an 8 or 8.5" rim. My conclusion is that one should always use at least an 8" wide rim, unless stock rules require the use of the OE 7.5" rims.

A 17 x 8 rim, with a 38mm offset fits perfectly. It gives a slightly wider stance, and more clearance for the spring perch in the front, especially important if you are using a lot of negative camber. I have adjustable spring perches on my H&R's, which are much smaller in diameter than the stock perches, yet they still rub when I crank in 3 degrees or more negative camber, *and* lower the car to near the lowest setting.

A 17 x 9 rim with a 46mm ET will work on the rear, but requires a fender lip roll. Now that I have done it, it is no big deal; it can be done by any competent body shop for $100 to $150. I mounted a 17 x 9 rim with a 255/40/17 Pirelli P-Zero, and the rear fit perfectly. In the front, it rubbed on the struts, so I installed an H&R hubcentric spacer, 15mm per side, and the fit was perfect. One more perameter....my car has an H&R coilover suspension on it, which takes the rear .75 to 1" lower than stock, and the front was set with the adjustable spring perch set at about 1/2" below the top, which would mean the car was about 1 to 1.25" lower than stock. I am not sure what affect lowering the spring perch would have on fit.

A quick note on spacers (this is a whole other topic): H&R has a vast assortment of sizes, ranging from 10mm per side, to 25mm or more per side. The really big spacers require their own studs. The others must be ordered with longer studs, that go thru the spacer and into the original wholes in the hub. The H&R's are *hubcentric*, which is absolutely necessary for vibration and safety. I think that shaving the wheel hubs for fit is okay for small clearance problems, but if one needs to bring the wheel in a *lot* to clear the fender well (say, the wheel has a 32mm ET, and needs to come in a half inch or more to clear), I think that it is better to get a wheel with more offset, say a 41mm, so that the fender clears, and then use spacers on the front if spring perch clearance is a problem. Also, shaving the hubs on the rear, and not the front, leaves you with "front and rear" wheels that can't be rotated or interchanged.

An 18 x 8.5 rim with a 38mm offset will work with 225/40/18 P-Zeros, but does require the rear fender lip roll. I also believe that a 235/35/18 would work, but they were not yet available when I bought mine. I have BBS RS II's. They are absolutely beautiful, and make the car look ultra aggressive.

I do not think that either the 17" or the 18" rims will work in any width unless the offset is *at least* 38mm.

Conclusion: If you want to go to the biggest rim possible, I believe that the 17 x 9 with a 46mm offset is the ticket, as long as you use 15 mm hubcentric spacers in the front. The problem is a big one: 46mm ET would not give you as much inside clearance as you might need if you go to AP brakes, which is my next step.

Мао, по дискам инфа

спасибки. Но проблема у меня еще хуже чем у того чувака. У М3 Е36 задние арки шире чем у обычной трешки е36. Поэтому макс размер с вылетом у меня 17Х7.5 38мм. Если больше то нужно расширять арки.

Кстати может кто знает, в Баку есть стенд для раскатки арок?

• 2 недели спустя...

что лучше?

Обвес М3

Обвес Шнитцер

Меня особенно интересует задок

For Abbas with love (моя прелесть )

Мао ты еще выбераешь между М-кой что то? М иеще раз М

Schnitzer просто ноль!

ББСками меня дразнишь сцуко?

ББСками меня дразнишь сцуко?

купи их

• 2 недели спустя...

тему можно закрывать, всем спасибо

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для дальнейших сообщений.
 Поделиться

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...